C&A Furniture cares about the local community!
C&A Furniture is a local, family owned and operated manufacturer of high quality office furniture. The company just recently celebrated it’s 20th anniversary in the Phoenix area. C&A manufacturers a complete line of contemporary and traditional office furniture, including desks, credenzas, storage/filing cabinets, computer furniture, bookcases, tables, furniture for meeting rooms and reception areas. The mission of C&A Furniture is to produce high quality furniture to gain full customer satisfaction and create lasting relationships. The company helps customers provide the best product to their clients where they can become more productive, efficient and organized in their working environment through the innovative, high quality, long lasting office furniture.
- C&A donated wood scraps and sawdust to Treasures 4 Teachers, a non profit organization that serves as a resource for teachers in Arizona
- C&A donated wood systems cubicle to Youth at Risk Foundation
- C&A donated a Yale U group to the Polish Festival as the main raffle prize. Polish Festival is organized by the Polish Community and all profits are donated to the Polish Pastoral Mission
- C&A donated wood scraps, two brand new desks, one wood system cubicle and used furniture to Desert Trails Elementary School.
- C&A donated used furniture to Desert Voices, a private oral school where children with hearing impairments learn to listen, talk and participate more fully in school and everyday life.